ÖLFLEX POWER NS - The Neutral Wire Screen Cable by LAPP
It’s finally here - the release of ÖLFLEX POWER NS Neutral Wire Screen Cable by LAPP, designed to provide reliability and performance for all applications. Available now from ECS.
Available in a range of sizes and configurations to suit a variety of applications, used for power transmission and distribution, and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Typical applications can range from Main Power Supplies for buildings and houses through to Street Lighting.
In addition to its superior performance and durability, POWER NS is also available in a direct burial version designed to withstand the rigours of underground burial, including exposure to moisture, soil, and other harsh environmental factors.
- Durability: Designed to withstand harsh environments
- Direct burial: Available with a 3.2mm Sheath for 10 & 16mm Conductor Sizes in 1 - 4 Core
- Versatility: Suitable for a variety of installation applications.
- Flexibility: Available in a range of sizes and configurations.
- Reliability: Designed to provide consistent, high-performance electrical connections over an extended period, ensuring optimal uptime and productivity.
- Neutral copper wire screen
- Durable oil-resistant outer sheath
- Direct burial capability (3.2mm sheath)
- Wide range of sizes and configurations
- Rated for use in both indoor and outdoor environments
- Flexible design for easy installation and routeing
- High-performance electrical connections over an extended period
- Conductors: Standard plain annealed copper wires – Class 2
- Core Insulation: PVC
- Neutral Screen: Plain Annealed Copper Wire
- Outer Sheath: PVC (1.8mm & 3.2mm)
- Colour: Black
- Flame Retardant: According to IEC 60322-1-2
- Temperature Rating: Up to 75°C
- Rated Voltage: 0.6/1kV
- Minimum Bending Radius: 12 x Cable Diameter
- Standards: Based on AS/NZS 4961