Supporting Customers with Diligence, Strength & Speed!
You are a friendly and reliable team player who is physically fit and possesses great attention to detail.
- Packing customer orders with accuracy and efficiency
- Returning stock to the shelves in an organised manner
- Breaking down incoming freight and processing it accordingly
- Conducting stock checking and counting to maintain inventory accuracy
- Performing warehouse housekeeping duties to ensure a clean and safe working environment
Training will be provided, so no prior experience is necessary, but it would be a plus if you have previous warehouse experience or a forklift license. We value a customer-focused approach and a conscientious and reliable attitude towards work. Punctuality and flexibility in adapting to different tasks and responsibilities are highly regarded.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and follow instructions
- Physical fitness for lifting and moving products
- Attention to detail in performing tasks accurately
- Understanding of the supply chain and keeping the end customer as the focus
- Conscientious approach to full-time employment with a commitment to maintaining a long-term standing in the company
Working Hours: The normal hours of work are 8.00am to 5.00pm, Monday-Friday.
If you feel that you are a good fit for this role and would like to be considered, please fill out the form below and attach a copy of your resume. We would love to hear from you!