Before returning any goods please read the following.
Procedure For Returning Goods
- To request an authority to return any item for a credit please complete the GRA form (Goods Return Authorisation form) located at the bottom of this page.
- ECS will endeavour to reply to the provided return email address within 2 working days.
- The reply will indicate: » Acceptance Email from ECS » Restocking Fee » Refusal with reason why
- A copy of the delivery note along with the GRA reference must accompany the goods being returned. Any goods arriving without proper documentation may be turned away at the purchaser’s expense.
- Freight costs incurred are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- All returns are subject to inspection and can be refused if the goods are not returned in condition fit for resale.
- All credits will be processed to the purchaser’s account; ie, no cash reimbursements.
Conditions For Returning Goods
- All products returned must be in good condition fit for resale, credit approval is subject to inspection and in the case of cable a recheck of the metres returned.
- ECS will accept for return for full credit any order that was: » Processed and supplied incorrectly » Any product that is supplied with a factory fault or that has been damage in transit or where ECS is at fault or otherwise responsible.
- No goods will be accepted for return without prior consultation and acceptance.
- All claims to be made within 30 days of original dispatch or as otherwise agreed in writing.
- ECS reserves the right to apply a restocking fee for goods returned based on the value of the goods returned plus G.S.T. and/or freight costs. Please refer to the Restocking fee table.
- Loan or Sample items with prior arrangement (0%)
- Items sent in error by ECS (0%)
- Standard stock items returned in packaging fit for resale (15%)
- Cable – Common stock cables issued on full drums (20%)
- Cable – Common stock cables issued as off the shelf lengths (20%)
- Cable – Common stock cables issued as cut to length (50m+) (30%)
- Cable – Specially imported for your order (No Return)
- Specially imported for your order products – All ranges (No Return)
- Freight fees / Courier fees (No Credit)
ECS Product End of Life Policy
ECS is committed to playing our part in supporting The New Zealand Green Building Council guidelines for PVC Best Practice.
As part of closing the loop, ECS will take back any of our product that is no longer required and/or has reached the End-of-Life stage and is ready for disposal. With the assistance of our recycling partner, ECS will ensure that the product is recycled in an environmentally approved way to help mitigate product ending up in landfills or other non-environmentally friendly disposal methods.
ECS product only, Product to be presented in a clean condition and not included with or contaminated by other rubbish items. Product to be approved before returning, Product to be returned to ECS by the returnee.