DB Distribution Box - the 360° cable entry system
With the new distribution box, centrally routed cables can be distributed 360° in all desired directions. Cables with and without connectors can be routed, sealed with IP54 (acc. to 60529) and strain relieved in accordance with EN 62444.
The DB Distribution Box at a glance
The distribution box is suitable for metric cut-outs M32 - M75 and can be fixed with a locknut, which is included in the delivery.
When using multi grommets, up to 48 cables can be routed and a high cable density is achieved. Thanks to the screw mount cover and the use of split cable grommets, retrofits, repairs and maintenance can be done much more easily and quickly.
- IP rating (EN 60529) IP54
- Material Polyamide
- Operating temperature -40 C° to 140 C°
- Properties vibration proof, silicone free, halogen free
- Mounting options Fasten with locknut
Advantages & benefits
- Fast and easy assembly
- Easy distribution of cables in a 360° angle
- Warranty on pre-terminated cables remains
- Retrofits, repairs and maintenance can be done much more easily and quickly
- Suitable for metric cut-outs M32 – M75
- Strain relief according to EN 62444
- Use of the proven KT grommet system
- High cable density, wide variety of grommets
- High flexibility with the use of multi-range and IMAS-CONNECT™ adapter grommets
- Hexagonal locknut included in the delivery
- High stability, vibration resistant
- Mechanical protection of the central entry point