A Proven Record of Network Reliability
Moxa's wide selection of industrial unmanaged switches provide rock-solid reliability and can withstand extreme conditions, earning the confidence and satisfaction of customers through thousands of long-term deployments around the world. Our broad portfolio of unmanaged switches delivers performance, compact size, rich options, intelligent features, and forget-your-install reliability to make connecting end devices easier than ever.
Entry-level Unmanaged Switches
Smaller than the size of a credit card, the EDS-2000-EL/ELP Series has proven its durability through a six-month accelerated life-cycle test to assure your network reliability.
- Extra-small size
- Enable QoS and BSP via DIP switch
- Metal and plastic housing options
Standard Unmanaged Switches
Proven in thousands of deployments worldwide, the EDS-200A Series continues to offer versatile connectivity options to support long-term operations.
- Flexible copper and fiber combinations
- Dual 12/24/48 VDC power inputs
- Diverse industrial certifications
Advanced Unmanaged Switches
Tailored for mission-critical applications, the EDS-2000-ML Series with greater versatility, dual power inputs, and a full range of industry certifications ensures greater reliability in the field.
- Gigabit uplinks for aggregated traffic
- Flexible mounting options
- Instant relay alarm for port and power failures