Only 4 grommets cover a clamping range from 14 to 23 mm!
The new QTMB is used to route pre-terminated cables into the KEL-QUICK system. The innovative membrane enables the routing of cables with diamters that can vary up to 3 mm. For the first time, utilising the QTMB, even large cables with cable diameters from 14 to 23 mm can be routed.
- Enable routing of pre-terminated cables
- Only 4 grommets cover a clamping range from 14 to 23 mm
- For the first time large cables with clamping ranges up to 23 mm can be routed with KEL-QUICK systems
- Innovative wave cut for a better sealing
- Innovative membrane for high flexibility
- Material: Elastomer
- Colour: grey (similar RAL 7035)
- Flame Class: UL94-V0, self-extinguishing
- Temperature (°C): -40 - 100 °C (static)
- Properties: Halogen free, Silicone free
- Mounting Height: 2 mm