Purpose built Spanners designed for metric SKINTOP® brass types.
SKINTOP® Gland Spanners have gained substantial international popularity as an affordable and effective means to access hard to reach glands in the cabinet. Featuring an upturned head with purpose built shaped contact surface provides fast, secure and damage-free assembly.
- Fast, secure and damage-free assembly
- Shaped contact surface prevents the spanner from sliding off
- Special tools designed for metric SKINTOP® brass types
- Assembly set manufactured from chromium-plated tool steel
- The SKINMATIC® MH set consists of three special keys:
- OK 16/20 mm (M12/M16)
- OK 24/29 mm (M20/M25)
- OK 36/45 mm (M32/M40)
Gland Ratchet tool
If you are looking for a more premium experience, ECS offer the QUICK Set 1 from LAPP GROUP. This is an open ratchet system for quick installation of metric glands.
- Easy installation, high packing density
- Enormous time and cost saving
- Easy and safe handling using open ratchet system
- 4 sizes (M12, 16, 20, 25), only one tool
- Efficient assembly ratchet set for SKINTOP® plastic and brass cable glands.
- Made of high-quality tool steel
- Included: a handy and strong box for storing
- 1x R1 - ratchet
- 1x V1 - extension
- 5x open nut for wrench size (N) 15, 16, 19, 20, 25, 30, suitable for ratchet head R1
- Open Nut N 15 PA M 12
- Open nut N 16 MS M 12
- Open nut N 19 PA M 16
- Open nut N 20 (extension) MS M 16
- Open nut N 25 PA M 20 / MS M 20
- Open nut N 30 PA M 25 / MS M 25