WAGO's high-current, rail-mount terminal blocks are ideal for energy-intensive applications in machinery and equipment manufacturing, as well as energy production.
The POWER CAGE CLAMP provides the proper clamping force for conductors up to 35, 50, 95 and 185 mm2 (2, 2/0, 4/0 AWG and 350 kcmil).
These terminal blocks are also approved for Ex e applications.
- Perfect for every application: Meet the most stringent requirements, including those specified for railway and marine applications
- Suitable for harsh conditions: Resistant to hot and cold – even under the heaviest of loads
- Vibration-proof, maintenance-free spring pressure connection technology
For DIN-Rail Mounting
WAGO's high-current, rail-mount terminal blocks are available in four sizes for the connection range 6 to 185 mm² (16 AWG–350 kcmil). Smaller cross sections for supplying control cabinet lighting or other applications can be connected with power taps.
- Easy to use: Even conductors that are difficult to bend can be easily connected, since the locking tab keeps the clamp open for hands-free wiring
- Fast termination: No time-consuming preparation – no ring terminals or ferrules required
- Always reliable: Perfect clamping force – independent of operator skill
Direct Installation with Mounting Flange
WAGO's high-current, rail-mount terminal blocks with rated cross sections of 50, 95 and 185 mm2 (2/0, 4/0 AWG and 350 kcmil) are also available with flanges for direct installation on a mounting plate.
- No DIN-rail required: Mount directly onto a plate via flanges
- Align and snap the high-current terminal blocks together via block-to-block connectors
- Version for functional ground in a gray-yellow housing – no contact with mounting frame
- A myriad of accessories: Models with screw flanges share the same accessories with the rail-mount terminal blocks